Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: Good news for all job aspirants!! The Indian Railways has released a recruitment notification to fill up various Group C posts in the Northern Railways under Railway Recruitment 2018. Interested and eligible candidates should apply on or before the last date of application, i.e. February 7, 2018.
Candidates are advised to go through the details including eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification required, application fee, etc mentioned below.
Age Limit: Applicants' age should be between 18 and 28 years to apply for the posts. However, there is age relaxation for the reserve category candidates as per the notification.
Skills required: Candidates should have proficiency and speed in typing.
Selection process: The selection of candidates will purely be based on Written Test, Talent Assessment and National level prizes evaluation. Later, a medical examination will also be conducted for final qualification.
Application Fee: Applicants will have to pay an application fee of Rs 500 to apply for the posts.
How To Apply:
In order to apply for Indian Railways Recruitment 2018, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the Northern Railway Recruitment official website http://www.rrcnr.org/
- Click on the link that reads Apply Online click here under Kind Attention - Notice No. RRC/NR 04/2017/CQ. ONLINE Application is invited from willing and eligible candidates for direct recruitment by selection in Level2 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC against Cultural Quota for the year 2017-18 in Northern Railway.
- The official notification will be displayed on the screen with instructions to apply, read it carefully
- Scroll down and check the declaration that reads I have read carefully the notification and instructions given above and I, hereby declare that all statement in application are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of information being found False or Incorrect my candidature / appointment may be cancelled without any notice.
- Click Apply Now button
- The application form will be displayed on the screen. Fill in all the details carefully.
- Click the Register button and complete the registration process
Educational Qualification: Applicant should have passed Class 12th or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks or should be a diploma holder or should have certificate in Kathak/Harmonium. NOTE: The candidates with experience and national level prizes will be given preference.
NOTE: The selected candidates will be appointed for Level 2 pay matrix on a contract period.
Name of the posts under Cultural Quota - Classical Dancer (Kathak), Keyboard Player (Harmonium)