Indian Railway Recruitment 2017-18: Apply Now for Group C vacancies!
Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: Good news for candidates who are eagerly waiting for a Central Government job as the Northern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), New Delhi has announced various vacancies under the Sports quota (Group C) for Railway Recruitment 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before December 21, 2017.
According to a notification issued by the Railways, 21 posts are available under various departments. The selection process for the recruitment will completely be based on performance in trial, evaluation of sports and educational achievements and later a medical examination will be conducted.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 – Vacancies under Sports Quota:
1.Athletic – Men – 04
2.Hockey – Men – 03
3.Cricket – Men – 03
4.Kabaddi – Men – 02
5.Basketball – Men – 02
6.Volleyball – Men -02
7.Cricket – Women – 02
8.Hockey – Women – 03
- a) A candidate should have cleared Senior Secondary/ITI/Equivalent in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 (6th CPC)/ Level 2 and 3 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
- b) A candidate should be a Graduate for in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 (6th CPC)/Level 4 and 5 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
- PB-1 5200-20200 GP- Rs. 2400-2800: Candidate should have represented the Country in Olympic Games (category A)
At least 3rd Position in any of the category B Championships/events except Gold Medal in Asian Games.
- PB-1 5200-20200 GP- Rs. 1900-2000: Candidate must have represented the country in any of the category ‘B’ Championships/events
At least 3rd Position in any of the category ‘C’ Championships/events.
At least 3rd Position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships
At least 3rd position in National Games organized under aegis o Indian Olympic Association.
At least 3rd position in All India inter University championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian universities
1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category)
Applicants’ age Limit should be between 18 and 25 years as on January 1, 2018.
Candidates applying for the Northern Railways Recruitment 2017-18 will have to pay an application fee of Rs 500, while SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwD, Minorities, EBC candidates and female applicants are required to pay Rs 250 respectively.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.rrcnr.org. The last date for submission of online applications is December 21, 2017, till 5pm.
Process to Apply:
- Log on to NR careers page at official website www.rrcnr.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the NR Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NR Recruitment 2017 application form
1.Online Registration Starting: November 20, 2017, 10am
2.Closing of Online Registration: December 21, 2017, 5pm
3.Tentative Date of Trials: January 2018 or February 2018
Note: Before applying, candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria.