India Post Recruitment 2018: Last Week to Apply for 1150 vacancies! HURRY
Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: It’s a big opportunity for candidates awaiting to start a career with the postal sector, as the India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of Territory Officer and Assistant Manager under the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 which is likely to end in six days. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online on or before January 15, 2018.
Details of the IPPB Recruitment 2018 are given below.
Posts: Manager, Territory Officer and Assistant Manager.
Age limit: Applicant’s age should be between 20 and 40 years (Candidates should have been born not earlier than November 2, 1977 and not later than November 1, 1997 (Both dates included))
Eligibility: Candidates should have completed graduation or its equivalent from a University/Institution/Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body
Name of post- Number of Vacancies:
1) Manager (Area Sales) – 200 posts
2) Assistant Manager (Area Operations) – 300 posts
3) Territory Officer – 650 posts
Total Vacancy: 1150 posts
Application fee: Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 475 which is non-refundable. Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
How To Apply:
- Scan the photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as mentioned in the advertisement
- Keep the necessary details/documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
- Have a valid personal email ID which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. IPPB may send communications through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
- IPPB Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Selection Process: Selection will be based on online exam/ GD and interview.
NOTE: The candidates can apply online application through the official website http://www.indiapost.gov.in before January 15, 2018.
Note: If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully. For the detailed notification, Click Here
Starting date for online application – December 15, 2017
Last date for online application – January 15, 2018
Date of online payment of application Fee – January 15, 2018
The tentative examination dates will be on January 20, 2018 for the posts of Manager (Area Sales) and Asst Manager (Area Operations) and on January 21, 2018 for the post of Territory Officer.