Bhubaneswar/ New Delhi: In what could bring a relief to the lakhs of unemployed students in the country awaiting a government job, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has planned to recruit and fill up as many as 91,000 vacancies in the departments of BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA and SSF.
The details of the bumper recruitment including eligibility criteria, qualification required and number of vacancies has been given below.
Educational Qualification: An applicant should have passed Class 10th (Matriculation) from any recognized board.
Age Limit: Applicants’ age should be between 18 and 23 years to apply for this job.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will purely be based on Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical efficiency test (PET), online written test and later a medical test will be conducted.
BREAKING: IB, CBI, IOCL, BHEL to SAIL – Fresh Recruitment in January: Apply Now!
Number of Vacancies:
- Central Reserved Police Force (CRPF) - 30791 posts
- Railway Protection Force (RPF) - 19952 posts
- Border Security Force (BSF) - 23444 posts
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) - 5463 posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) - 6604 posts
- Office of the Directorate General of Assam Rifles (AR) - 757 posts
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) - 3869 posts
- National Investigation Agency (NIA) - 118 posts
Also Read: SBI Recruitment 2018: Application Process Begins for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts! APPLY
How to Apply:
- First of all open the official website i.e www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on Posts for "ONLINE APPLY FOR RECRUITMENT OF GD CONSTABLE, 2018 IN BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSF, SSB, NIA and riflemen"
- Click on Apply Online under Post
- Enter SSC Login
- Now fill the application form Primary Information by providing all details mentioned in the form
- Pay the application fee through online mode or offline (Rs 100)
- Click the submit button.
- Save and take a print out of the filled up application form for future use.
Also Read: IBPS Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For Research Associate Posts! HURRY
For a detailed notification about the recruitment and filling up the application form, candidates are advised to go through the official website, i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in