Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released applications for recruitment against 35 vacancies for various posts including public health specialist Grade- III, assistant professor, tutor, medical officer, staff nurse, and assistant director on its official website.
As per the notification released by UPSC, the last date to apply is December 3, 2020. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to visit the official website of UPSC, i.e., upsc.gov.in to apply for the available posts.
Public Health Specialist Grade III, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Number of vacancies: 17
- Candidates must have a recognized MBBS degree.
- Post-Graduate degree or diploma in the concerned speciality or super speciality.
- Must have at least three years' experience in the concerned Specialty after obtaining the first Post-Graduate degree or five years' experience in the Speciality after obtaining the Post-Graduate Diploma.
Assistant Director, Ministry of Tourism
Number of vacancies: 13
- Desired candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Must have three years' experience in the field of public relations or publicity or administrative work including two years' experience in the field of tourism and hospitality in the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertaking or Universities or recognised research institutions or semi-government or statutory or autonomous organisations or recognised educational institutions or listed private organisations.
- Diploma or Certificate of a foreign language course (other than English) for a minimum period of six months.
Medical Officer, Farakka Barrage Project, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti
Number of vacancies: 2
- Desired candidates must have a recognized Medical qualification and two years' professional experience.
Staff Nurse, Farakka Barrage Project, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti
Number of vacancies: 2
- Desired candidates must have passed 10+2 Examination degree from a recognized Board or University.
- Grade 'A' (three years) Diploma/Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery or Degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Institution. Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council.
Assistant Professor/Sr Tutor, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare:
Number of vacancies: 1
- Desired candidates must have a master's degree in Nursing from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Must have about five years' experience in Nursing of which three years should be either in Public Health Teaching or Nursing Service.