Bhubaneswar: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from talented and motivated Indian nationals willing to contribute towards nation building to join the Government at the level of Deputy Secretary, Group ‘A’ in various Ministries and departments.
The last date for applying for the multiple vacancies is May 5, 2021.
1.One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary(Intellectual Property Rights) in the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
2. One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016), Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
3. One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Foundational Literacy and Numeracy Mission) in the Department of School Education and Literacy Ministry of Education.
4. One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Environment Policy) Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change.
5. One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Food Processing), Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
6. One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Manufacturing Sector), Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises.
7. One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Urban Water Management), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
8. One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Mining Legislation and Policy), Ministry of Mines
9. One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Sagarmala and PPP), Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways.
10. One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Electricity Distribution), Ministry of Power.
11. One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Rural Livelihood), Ministry of Rural Development.
12. One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Information Technologies), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation.
13. One (UR) post of Deputy Secretary (Iron/Steel Industry), Ministry of Steel.
The following with a minimum of experience of 10 years for Deputy Secretary Level posts are eligible to apply:
a. Officers of any State/UT Government who are already working at equivalent level or are eligible for appointment to equivalent level in their cadre, with relevant experience.
b. Individuals working at comparable levels in Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), Autonomous Bodies, Statutory Organizations, Universities, Recognized Research Institutes.
c. Individuals working at comparable levels in Private Sector Companies, Consultancy Organizations, International/Multinational Organisations.
The comparable/equivalent level would be defined as under:
The candidate applying for Deputy Secretary level post must have a minimum gross salary of Rs. 10 lakh per year during any of the financial year 2018-19 or 2019-20 as per Form-16/ITR (or payslip in the absence of Form-16/ITR).
NOTE: Central Government employees are not eligible to apply for these posts.
Age & Pay
The minimum and maximum age limit for the Deputy Secretary level post are 32 and 40 years respectively and the Pay will be fixed at the minimum of Pay Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC(approximate gross salary would be around Rs. 1,19,000/- including DA, Tpt Allowance& HRA in present level).
However, the Government reserves its right to place deserving appointees at an appropriate level within the scale of pay.
The crucial date for determining the age shall be the closing date for submission of online application.
For other details, visit the official UPSC website. Click Here for the official notification.