The Union public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the positions of Director and Assistant Hydrogeologist posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions before the deadline.
The last date to apply for the UPSC positions is May 2, 2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Detail
Assistant Hydrogeologist: 50 Posts
Director (Legal and Treaties): 01 Post
UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-12, SC-05, ST-03
Director (Legal and Treaties)
- Qualifications: Essential: (A) Educational: (1) Master's degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or Internationals Relations or International Organisations from a recognized University. Note: International Law would, inter-alia, include major areas of International Law such as Law of the Sea, Human Rights Law, International Environmental Law, International Criminal Law and International Trade Law. (ii). Candidates having specialization in International Law in M. Phil. or Ph. D. level but not at Master's level will also be eligible.
- Experience: Fifteen years experience, after obtaining minimum educational qualification in Legal Affairs, namely, Legal Practitioner; in Legal service of the Government; teaching or conducting or guiding research in Law of which at least eight years should be in the field of International Law or International Relations.
- Desirable: Doctorate In International Law. Note 1: Qualifications Are Relaxable At The Discretion Of The Union Public Service Commission, For Reasons To Be Recorded In Writing, In Case Of Candidates Otherwise Well Qualified. Duties: To Assist Legal And Treaties Division On Legal Aspects Concerning India's International Treaties, Laws Of Seas, Rivers Etc. Hq: Headquarters Is In New Delhi With All India Service Liability Or Abroad.
Age Limit: 50 Years
- Qualifications: Essential: Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University. .
- Note : Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified
- Duties: Undertake Reappraisal Hydrogeological Surveys, Monitoring of Hydrograph Network Station. To undertake artificial recharge studies conjunctive use, water shed management pollution, mathematical modeling studies etc. Periodic Ground Water Resource assessment, Data collection, preparation of Hydrogeological maps, atlases. Assistance in organizing workshops / seminars /exhibitions, etc.
Age Limit: 30 Years
For all other necessary details related to the UPSC Recruitment 2019, go through the official notification.