UPSC Recruitment 2019: Fresh Notification For Multiple Posts; Hurry Up
UPSC Recruitment 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment notification for Manager, Assistant Director, Executive Engineer and many other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions before the deadline.
Job aspirants can apply for the post through the official website of UPSC- upsc.nic.in on or before August 29, 2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Detail
Designation & No. of Vacancies
- Assistant Library and Information Officer (Hindi) at Central Secretariat Library, Ministry of Culture – 1 Post
- Deputy Curator at National Gallery of Modern Art, New Delhi, Department of Culture, Ministry of Culture – 1 Post
- Manager, Mail Motor Service, Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications – 4 Posts
- Senior Photographic Officer , Directorate of Public Relations, Ministry of Defence- 2 Posts
- Assistant Director (Staff Training/ Productivity), Directorate General of Factory Advice Service& Labour Institutes (DGFASLI), Mumbai, Ministry of Labour and Employment – 1 Post
- Executive Engineer (Civil)/Surveyor of Works (Civil), Department of Irrigation and Flood Control, Government of NCT of Delhi – 4 Posts
- Assistant Library and Information Officer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University with Hindi as a major subject. Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognised University or Institute.
- Deputy Curator: Master’s Degree in Fine Arts or Art History and Criticism or Museology from a recognised university.
- Manager: The applicant must have a degree in Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a recognised university or institute.
- Senior Photographic Officer: Candidates must possess a degree from a recognised university.
- Assistant Director: The candidate must have a degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Production or Industrial Engineering from a recognised university or equivalent. S/he should also possess three years of experience in Engineering Workshop or Industry or training institute.
- Executive Engineer: The applicant must have a degree in Civil Engineering or B.E. (Civil) or B. Tech. (Civil) or B. Sc. Engineering (Civil) or A.M.I.E. (Civil) from a recognised university or institute.
- The age limit to apply for the post of Assistant Library and Information Officer is 30 years
- The age limit for Deputy Curator, Manager, Senior Photographic Officer and Assistant Director posts is 35 years
- The age limit for Executive Engineer post is 40 years
Important Points That You Must Follow To Apply For The Posts
- Candidates must apply online through the official website of UPSC- http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload relevant documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience or any other information, as claimed in the online application process.
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age.
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed format.
Important Dates To Remember
Closing date for submission of online recruitment application- August 29, 2019
Last date for printing of completely submitted online application- August 30, 2019
Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION to know the application procedure, fee, selection process and other details. Candidate can also visit the official website of UPSC to know more details of the posts.