UPSC Application Process For Direct Recruitment Ends Soon, Hurry
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) from eligible candidates for direct recruitment by selection to various posts by October 17, 2019. The candidates willing to apply for the posts are advised to visit Commission’s ORA Website www.upsconline.nic.in.
The detailed advertisement along-with ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection’ has been displayed on Commission’s Website www.upsc.gov.in as well as on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website www.upsconline.nic.in.
1. One Scientist – B (Ballistics), Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs (UR-01).
2. One Assistant Director (Industrial Hygiene), Directorate General Factory Advice Service and Labour Institute (DGFASLI) Mumbai, Ministry of Labour and Employment (UR-01).
3. One Drugs Inspector (Unani), Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of NCT of Delhi (UR-01).
4. Nine Medical Officer (Ayurveda), Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of NCT of Delhi (SC-03, EWS-01, UR-05).
5. Four Medical Officer (Unani), Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of NCT of Delhi (SC-01, ST-01, EWS-01, UR-01).