UPSC Recruitment 2019: The Union Public Service Commission has announced fresh recruitment for various posts on its official website- www.upsc.gov.in on Friday.
The commission has invited applications for sixteen posts and 30 vacancies are to be filled in the recruitment process. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the UPSC's Online Recruitment Application website- www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Vacancy Details
Post & No. of Vacancies
- AgricultureExtension Officer-1 Post
- Deputy Registrar of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications-3 Posts
- Anthropologist- 2 posts
- Assistant Keeper, Anthropological Survey of India- 2 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-I, Ministry of Defence (Navy)- 4 Posts
- Assistant Director, National Fire Service College- 5 Posts
- Principal, Government Senior Secondary School for Blind Boys, Delhi- 1 Post
- Government Medical College and Hospital ChandigarhAssistant Professor (Cardiology)-2 posts
- Assistant Professor (Urology) -1 post
- Professor Hospital Administration Cum Medical Superintendent- 1 post
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)-1 post
- Senior Lecturer (General Surgery)- 1 post
- Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics)-1 post
- Senior Lecturer (Physiology)-1 post
- Senior Lecturer cum Epidemiologist (Community Medicine)-1 post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 3 Posts
The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by the interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100, read the official notification of UPSC.
In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by an interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on the case to case basis.
The notification also noted mere of prescribed essential qualifications does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. In case, large number of candidates apply for the posts then commission will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. It is therefore important that candidates should mention all his/her qualifications and experience while applying for the posts.
Important Dates To Remember
Last date for submission of online application- January 2, 2020 (11.59 PM)
Last date for printing of submitted online application- January 3, 2020 (11.59 PM)
The candidates are requested to go through the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION to know the other details like age limit, essential qualification and other criteria for applying for the posts.