SBI Recruitment 2018: Last Day Alert! Check Important Notification Here Before Applying
In what could be the final call for one of the major recruitment this month, the State Bank of India had invited Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre officers posts. Interested and eligible candidates on or before the last date of application, i.e. November 22, 2018.
Note: Today is the last date for submission of application. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Age Limit: Applicants’ age should not exceed 35 years of age for the Specialist Cadre Officers Posts. However, there is relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to other categories.
Post and Vacancies : The total number of vacancies for Specialist Cadre Officers Posts is 47.
Analytics translator-4 Posts
Sector Credit Specialists-19 Posts
Portfolio Management Specialists-4 Posts
Sector Risk Specialists-20 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA/MBA or Master in Finance from recognized university or equivalent.
Few Things To Remember:
1. A candidate can apply for one post only.
2. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
3. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
4. Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their
candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
5. Short listing & interview will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the
original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
6. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she
will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
7. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the
list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
8. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be
ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.