SAIL Jobs 2019: Recruitment Process For Multiple Vacancies Begins Tomorrow, Check Details
Attention Job Seekers! Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has invited applications for the positions of Trainees. Interested and eligible candidates should note that walk-in-Interviews will be held for selection of candidates for different Training Programmes as per the details given below.
Posts And Date of Interview:
- For Anesthesia/OT Assistant Training- 06/09/2019 (09:30 AM)
- For Advanced Physiotherapy Training- 11/09/2019 (9.30 AM)
- For Advanced Specialized Nursing Training- 12/09/2019 (9.30 AM)
- For Medical Lab. Technician Training- 20/09/2019 (9.30 AM)
- For Hospital Administration Training- 23/09/2019 (9.30 AM)
The candidate should not be more than 35 years of age as on date of Walk-in interview.
Address: Ispat General Hospital at New Conference Hall, Sector-19, Rourkela-769005 (Odisha).
Candidates fulfilling the required specifications may attend interview on the above date, time and venue with following certificates/documents in original along with self attested photocopies of the following certificates/documents. However, candidates who have undergone similar training in IGH are not eligible to apply.
- Two recent passport size photographs duly self attested.
- All Educational Certificates and Mark sheets from Matric onwards.
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Resident Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Declaration of the Candidate that he/she has not undergone similar kind of training earlier in IGH.
- NOC from present employer, if any.
Selection will be subject to medical fitness as per rules of the Company. NB: Preference will be given to candidates from SC/ST category and from Peripheral areas of Rourkela Steel Plant i.e. from Bisra, Lathikata, Nuagaon and Kuanrnmunda Blocks of Sundargarh District and Model Steel Villages and RS Colonies of RSP.