The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Junior Engineer (141) and DMS (8) against General Department Competitive Examination (GDCE) Quota in Level-06 in initial Pay Rs 35,400. Interested candidates should apply for the positions on or before October 15, 2019.
The candidates are advised in their own interest to submit Online Application much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/jam on website.
All regular employees of Western Railway possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above, working in 7th CPC Level lower than the Grade Pay/Scale for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in GDCE selection.
STEPS TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Visit the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com
2. Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPLICATION” link.
3. Click on the “New Registration” link.
4. Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Community, email Address and Mobile number. On submission of required details an e-mail will be received in the registered e-mail ID. Open inbox of your registered email and click on the link received to proceed further.
5. Login using the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail.
6. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
7. Upload your scanned recent colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, up to 70KB, 100 DPI,ONLY JPEG format ) and scanned signature (of size 3.0 cm X 6.0 cm, up to 30KB size ONLY in JPEG format) as well as required documents.
8. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their application and fees receipt which is required to be produced at the time of Document verification.
9. Before submitting the application, employees should ensure and check the accuracy of all the details filled and relevant certificates uploaded and then press the SUBMIT button for online application.
10. For detailed procedure of ONLINE application refer to the e-help link provided on the RRC website, i.e. www.rrc-wr.com.