The Western Central Railway has released a notification for filling up vacancies of teaching staff for the academic session 2021-2022 on a contract basis. Applications can be submitted for the railway recruitment by February 15, 2021.
"The appointment will be for a period of not more than 200 (two hundred) working days and not less than 7 (seven) working days or appointment of a selected candidate through Railway Recruitment Board or filling-up the vacancy through promotion of existing regular teaching staff whichever is earlier and subject to any other instruction issued from time to time. The appointment is purely on contract basis on a fixed consolidated monthly remuneration," reads the notification.
Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Primary Teacher (PRT): 04 Posts
Consolidated monthly remuneration: Rs 21,250
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): One post each for English, Maths, Science
Consolidated monthly remuneration: Rs 26,250
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): One post each for Hindi, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, History and Sociology
Consolidated monthly remuneration: Rs 27,500
NOTE: The Number of vacancies shown is anticipated and it may vary as per actual requirement arising in the Academic session 202-2022.
Age Limit: Candidates applying should be between 18 and 65 years (as per KVS rules ) as on date of the interview and the selected candidate shall not be eligible to continue their contract services beyond 65 years.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Contract teachers should perform all the jobs related to academics including evaluation work for which no extra payment will be made.
2. Contract teachers will have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis and will not form part of the cadre of regular Railway teachers, also they are not entitled to any other facilities of regular employees.
3. Selected candidates have to undergo a medical fitness examination by the Railway Medical authority before entering into the contract for their medical fitness. Also, they should produce a police verification certificate and character certificate issued by a gazetted Officer at the timing of joining duty.
4. If the candidates are already in employment, they should produce no objection certificate from their current employer.
5. Original certificates in support of educational/Technical qualification and proof for age are to be produced by the candidates at the time of registration/ interview.
6. The contract teachers shall not have any right or claim for continuity in service or extension of the contract period or regularization of service.
7. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
8. In the event of any wrong information/fake certificates/testimonials/discrepancy in the particulars being detected at any stage, the candidature/contract may be terminated summarily without any notice and necessary action as per extant law will be taken against them.
9. The selected candidates will have to execute an agreement with the Railway administration for their contractual appointment.
10. The contract teachers are entitled to monthly consolidated remuneration and not entitled to any other perks/facilities. In case of absence from duty on working days pro-rata recovery shall be made.
Go through the official website of WCR for details of the Railway Recruitment 2021.