After releasing notification for recruitment of lakhs of railway jobs aspirants, notifications related to re-engagement of retired staff are also being released by the Indian Railways.
In such a fresh notification, the North East Frontier Railway has released a notification inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates to apply for the same before the deadline.
The last date to apply for the positions is May 2, 2019.
Railway Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Detail
Total Posts: 16
Terms and Conditions of Re-engagement of Retired Staff:
- The scheme is valid up to 01.12.2019.
- Ministerial Staff retired from Railway Service from Engg. Deptt. for the post of OS/G and from any Deptt. for the post of Peon can only apply.
- The re-engagement shall be strictly up to the age of 65 years (OR) till 01.12.2019 (OR) till the availability of regular candidates, whichever is earlier. Senior-most retired re-engaged employees in terms of age will be disengaged first on joining of regular candidates.
- The maximum upper age limit for the Re-engagement of retired staff is 65 years. The service of re-engaged employee will terminate automatically on completion of 65 years of age.
- The Administration is at liberty to terminate the service of the re-engaged employees even before 01.12.2019 by giving 07 days' notice.
- The employees Removed/Dismissed/Compulsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in review are not eligible for re-engagement.
- The monthly remuneration for re-engaged retired employee is fixed as monthly remuneration determined by reducing pension from his/her last pay drawn (i.e. Basic Pay + DA). The re-engaged retired employees are not entitled for any other benefit or facilities except the monthly remuneration.
- The retired employee shall execute an agreement to abide by all the terms and conditions of the re-engagement.
- Re-engagement shall be subject to prescribed medical fitness for the post.
- Suitability / Competency of the applicant shall be adjudged before their re-engagement. The re-engaged retired employee will have to give 7 days' Notice for discontinuing the service.
- R -engaged employees shall be on duty as per requirements of the activity. The duty hours can be changed as per the requirement of work by the administration. The Re-engaged employee will not be eligible for any kind of leave ( like CL, RH, LAP, Sick Leave etc). For absence if any, appropriate deduction will be made from the monthly remuneration.
For more details, visit the official website of North East Frontier. For the official notification, click here.