Railway Recruitment 2019: Fresh Notification for NTPC against GDCE Quota
The Western Railway has invited applications for interested and eligible candidates for the positions of Goods Guard and Sr. Commercial Clerks cum Ticket Clerk. Those interested can submit application before the deadline.
The last date to apply for the positions is July 30, 2019.
Railway Recruitment Cell invites ONLINE applications from eligible employees of Western Railway working as on the date of Notification for filling up the following posts of NTPC (Graduate) against GDCE quota, read the notification.
Railway Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Detail
Goods Guard: 57 Posts
Sr. Commercial Clerks cum Ticket Clerk: 65 Posts
Candidates having Degree from recognized a University or equivalent are eligible to apply for the positions.
Age Limit (As on July 1, 2019)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 42 years
Age Relaxation is there for SC/ST candidates by 5 years while OBC candidates will get a relaxation of 3 years.
- All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above, working in 7th CPC Level lower than the Grade Pay/Scale for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in GDCE selection.
- All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above working in same 7th CPC Level for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in selection from non-safety to safety category posts as well as safety to safety category posts.
- Those candidates who are appearing in and/or awaiting for results of final examination of minimum qualification at the time of applying for the post are not eligible. Academic qualification must be from recognized Educational Institution / Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected.
- The candidates should possess the requisite educational qualification on the closing date of application and the same should also be endorsed in the Service Sheet of the employees.
- Zone of consideration for GDCE will encompass staff belonging to all the Departments/Branches in a Divisions/Workshops/Headquarters office/Extra-Divisional Offices, as the case may be, subject to their applying in response to the notification.
Starting Date to Apply Online: July 1, 2019 (10:00 AM)
Closing Date to Apply Online: July 30, 2019 (06:00 PM)
For all other details, click here.