The Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) has released the schedule for the recruitment examinations for the posts of management trainees (MTs) and Diploma Engineer Trainees (DETs).
The Corporation will conduct the computer-based recruitment examination for as many as 37 vacancies in various disciplines on November 28 at selected examination centres.
Candidates who have applied for the posts can download their admit cards by visiting the official website, www.ohpcltd.com.
The OHPC has also released the form for differently-abled candidates who have opted for scribe in the computer based test.
As per the official advertisement, the Computer Based Test will Comprise 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided in two parts i.e. Part-I: 40 questions from General Aptitude- Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Awareness etc. & Part-II: 80 questions from subject knowledge in the respective discipline.
The candidates shall secure 01 mark for each correct answer & there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The duration of the CBT will be 02 hours. Candidates qualifying in the written test (CBT) shall be shortlisted for Document verification at Bhubaneswar. The merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the CBT only.
How To Download Admit Card
- Visit official website: www.ohpcltd.com
- Go to career section and click on current openings.
- Click on the 'E-admit Card Download Link' under the heading Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of MTs and DETs.
- A new window will appear.
- Enter User ID and password and submit.
- e-admit card will appear on screen.
- Take a print out for future reference.