Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up posts of physical education teacher (PET) under the higher education department.
Candidates who have passed Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education or Bachelor's degree in any discipline with CPEd pass certificate from any government approved institution can apply for the post.
The candidate must possess requisite certificate of passing HSC or ME standard in Odia as language subject to be eligible to apply for the post of PET. PWD candidates are not eligible to apply for the post of Physical Education Teacher.
Interested candidates can apply only through online mode by visiting the official website www.ossc.gov.in. The submission of online application form will begin on March 23 and continue till April 29, 2021. No Physical copy/hard copy of the online application form by the applicant need to be submitted.
The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs 16880 per month (for 1st year) as per Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017.
In-service contractual candidates claiming benefits under provision of Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 shall have to follow the advisory notice Annexed to this advertisement.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination consisting of 100 marks followed by certificate verification.
How to apply:
- The applicants have to go through the detail advertisement before filling up the online application form.
- Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission "www.ossc.gov.in.
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on "APPLY ONLINE" button in the Home Page of the Commission's website ossc.gov.in.
- Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by clicking on "NEW USER" button shown on the screen. On Submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
- On clicking "New user" or "Registered User" instructions for filling up the Online Registration/Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer Screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the Application Form.
- Step by step procedure for registration/filling up of online application can be viewed by clicking on the link "Instruction to apply online" available in the Home Page of the website of the Commission. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the Application Form.
(Edited By Suryakant Jena)