IRCTC Recruitment 2019: Fresh Vacancy Announced, Walk-In Tomorrow
IRCTC Recruitment 2019. The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) has inviting applications for the positions of Supervisor (Hospitality) from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates can walki-in for the positions tomorrow, June 15, 2019.
Walk In Interview Date
Interview were conducted in Trivandrum on June 11 and Bangalore on June 13. The next interview will be in Chennai tomorrow, June 15.
IRCTC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Detail
Post and Vacancies
Supervisor: 74 posts
Scope of Work
Responsible for supervision/monitoring of food production, quality & services in nominated
mobile/static catering units.
Ensure compliance of company policies and standard hospitality procedures/practices.
Ensuring men & material for nominated mobile/static catering units.
Resolve customer/passenger care related issues and complaint management.
Collection of feedback, analysis and course correction.
Ensuring compliance of statutory regulations as applicable.
Supervise & educate staff in efficient upkeep of equipment and devices.
Coordination with various departments, offices, business partners.
30 years for UR. Age relaxation for SC/ST-5 years, OBC-3 years, Ex-Service Men- Up to the extent of service rendered in defence plus 3 years, Differently-abled-10 years. (Differently-abled & SC/ST- 15 years, OBC-13 years.
1. This engagement is purely contractual in nature and will not entitle any candidate to claim for
regular/permanent employment in IRCTC.
2. Contract may terminated by giving one month notice by either side. If performance during
contract period is not found satisfactory the contact may be terminated with 15 days’ notice.
3. Medical insurance will be provided by IRCTC to engaged candidates.
4. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
5. Those working in Govt. / PSUs may apply through proper channel/ submit NOC at the time
of Interview or should submit proper relieving letter from present employer in the event of
selection in IRCTC.
6. IRCTC reserves the right to cancel/ amend the advertisement and/or the selection process
7. The number of vacancies to be filled may increase or decrease depending on the
requirement of IRCTC at the time of engagement.
8. Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post they
have applied. In case it is found at any stage of selection process or even after engagement
that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant
information/ material facts or does not full fill the criteria, his / her candidature / services will
be summarily terminated.
9. The selected candidate(s) have to furnish security deposit in the form of DD for Rs. 25,000.
10. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the walk in interview.
11. In case of extension of interview, candidates will have to arrange their own stay and food.
12. Knowledge of computer (MS Office), preparation of reports is desirable.
13. Ability to solve problems and make rational decisions.
14. Any corrigendum/clarifications to this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on
IRCTC website and no separate press coverage will be given in the newspaper.
15. Candidate can appear at any one convenient place only. Attending at more than one place will
be liable for disqualification.
For more details, click here.