The Indian Army has issued a recruitment rally notification which will be held for the eligible candidates of Meghalaya from April 7, 2021 to April 16, 2021. The recruitment drive will be held at Happy Valley in Shillong.
The admit cards for attending the Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 will be available on the official website of Indian Army (https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/latest-rally-jcos-or.htm) from 29 March, 2021 to 1 April, 2021.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021
Soldier General Duty
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass
Soldier General Duty: The candidate must be between 17 ½ years and 21 years. (Born between 1 October, 2000 to 1 April, 2004)
Soldier Technical: The candidate must be between 17 ½ years and 23 years. (Born between 1 Oct 1998 to 1 Apr 2004)
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass: The candidate must be between 17 ½ years and 23 years. (Born between 1 Oct 1998 to 1 Apr 2004)
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass: The candidate must be between 17 ½ years and 23 years. (Born between 1 Oct 1998 to 1 Apr 2004)
Soldier General Duty: The candidate must have passed Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
Soldier Technical: The applicant must have passed 10+2/Intermediate Examination in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass: The candidate must have passed Class 10. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass: The applicant must have passed Class 8 with simple marks. (for Syce, House Keeper and Mess Keeper). No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
Points To Remember
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in . Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to civil police.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
- If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category. Choose wisely before applying.
- Candidates having any symptoms related to COVID-19 are advised not to move from his home station. Candidates will be returned back if symptoms like fever, cold, cough & running nose are detected at the rally site.
- Candidates from containment zones will not be allowed to attend the Rally.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/amendment of any type will not be accepted.
Interested candidates are request to visit the official website for more information about eligibility criteria and other details. Candidates are advised to read the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION thoroughly before registering for the recruitment drive.