IIT Recruitment 2019: Vacancy In IIT Tirupati Announced; Apply By July 31
Pic For Representative Purpose Only
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Tirupati has released a recruitment notification for the positions of Executive Engineer, Junior Hindi Assistant, Junior Assistant, Assistant Registrar and more posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions before the dedline. The last date to apply for the posts is July 31, 2019.
IIT Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 38
Executive Engineer – 01, Assistant Executive Engineer – 02, Safety Officer – 01, Junior Technical Superintendent – 05, Staff Nurse – 01, Senior Technician – 01, Junior Technician – 06, Junior Library Technician – 01, Deputy Registrar – 02, Assistant Registrar – 05, Junior Superintendent – 03, Junior Assistant – 06, Junior Hindi Assistant Gr.I – 01, Assistant Security Officer – 01
How To Apply
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience (details of the same given below) may apply online (http://iittp.ac.in/recruitment). The candidates shall upload only the following relevant documents in the following sequence in a single file in PDF Format (not exceeding the size of 2 MB).
1. Certificates of Educational qualifications in chronological order ie., SC/10th, Intermediate,/12th, Diploma, UG Degree, PG, PhD, All the years Marks lists of the minimum educational qualification prescribed for the post applied.
2. Certificate of Date of Birth (issued by Municipality etc or Matriculation/High School/SSC certificate.
3. Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD/Ex-servicemen etc).
4. The applicants for the post of Assistant Security Officer are required to upload certificates towards Military, Police, NCC, Fire Fighting Training certificates.
5. NOC from current employer if applicable.
NOTE: Certificates of experiences in the relevant field, which makes the candidate eligible for applying for the said post if required (from the present employment to first employment).
NOTE: There is no need to send the hard copy of the application by post.The online applications without uploading the above certificates (PDF)will be treated as incomplete ones and such applications will not be considered for further process.
The selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in interview/ written test/ trade test.
For more details, click HERE.