While the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had earlier released the Probationary Officer (PO) notification, the submission of application for the same has begun today. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions before the deadline.
The last date to submit application is August 28, 2019. Here are all the updates as per the official notification of IBPS:
IBPS Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Detail
Post and Vacancies
Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee – 4336 Posts
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit (As on Aug 8, 2019)
Minimum: 20 Years
Maximum: 30 Years
General candidates will have to pay Rs 600 as application fee while Rs 100 is the examination fee for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2019, the IBPS notification read.
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Main Examination
- Common Interview
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates - 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) - 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training - September 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training - 23.09.2019 to 28.09.2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination Preliminary - October 2019
- Online Examination Preliminary - 12.10.2019, 13.10.2019, 19.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
- Result of Online exam Preliminary - October/ November 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam Main - November 2019
- Online Examination Main - 30.11.2019
- Declaration of Result Main - December 2019
- Download of call letters for interview - January 2020
- Conduct of interview - January / February 2020
- Provisional Allotment - April 2020
Click HERE for all other details.