EPFO Recruitment 2019: Big Vacancy of 2189 Posts; Know Exam Dates
The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the positions of Social Security Assistant(SSA). A total of 2189 posts will be filled through this notification.
Applications can be submitted for the EPFO SSA positions by July 21, 2019.
EPFO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Detail
Social Security Assistant – 2189 Posts
Andhra Pradesh- 31, Bihar- 32, Chhattisgarh- 60, Delhi- 142, Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu- 70, Goa- 20, Himachal Pradesh- 57, Haryana- 231, Karnataka- 182, Kerala, Lakshadweep- 27, Maharashtra- 91, Madhya Pradesh- 28, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura- 7, Odisha- 10, Punjab & Chandigarh- 6, Rajasthan- 53, Telangana 151, Uttarakhand- 57, Uttar Pradesh- 353
Degree from a recognized university or equivalent as on the closing date for online registration of application i.e July 21, 2019, along with a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
Minimum; 18 Years
Maximum: 27 Years
Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) (Gr. ’C’) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500 under 7th Pay Commission).
How To Apply
- Candidates need to go to the EPFO website: www.epfindia.gov.in or https://s3-ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/cdn.odishatv.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/index.php_.jpg. and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSA-2019 IN EPFO” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Disabled candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or her / his Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ Only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
NOTE: Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email and Scanned copies of photo, signature.
Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
Starting Date to Apply Online: June 27, 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online: July 21, 2019
Preliminary Examination (Phase-I): August 31 and September 1, 2019
Main Examination (Phase-II): Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
Skill test (Phase-III) (Computer Data Entry Test): Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Main Examination (Phase-II)