Entry as SSC Officer in Indian Navy Under UES, Apply By June 27
Indian Navy Jobs Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has invited applications for the positions of Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive (IT) and Technical Branches of Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES). The training is tentatively scheduled to commence in June 2020, at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position through online mode on or before June 27, 2019, while the registration process for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2019, has already started from June 7, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Joining The Course
Qualification: The candidates applying should be in the final year (regular BE/B.Tech or integrated degree course) in an AICTE recognised university and should have obtained minimum 60% aggregate marks till pre final year (till V semester of regular BE/B.Tech and VII Semester of 5 year integrated degree course).
Age Limit: The candidates should be born between July 2, 1996 and July 1, 1999.
Minimum percentage for Joining INA: The candidates must have minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of regular BE/B Tech or integrated course. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off percentage will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
How to Apply Online
Before starting to fill the application online, it is advisable to keep all the relevant documents available in hand to enable the following-
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your e- application
- Obtain signature of the Principal/Dean /HoD on the declaration given at the end of the application
- Only one application form to be submitted/uploaded by candidate. If candidate has submitted Duplicate Application, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage of Selection process
- The application will be scrutinised by the concerned authorities and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/ INVALID at any point of time
The candidates finally selected for UES, will be inducted as Officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo 22 weeks Naval Orientation Course at the INA, Ezhimala, followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments. In case of Executive (Information Technology) entry, course duration of NOC at INA would be 04 weeks.
For information on pay scale, selection process and other details, the candidates can check the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION