The Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited applications for Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant A posts on contract basis for a period of one year (extendable depending upon project requirements as well as performance of the candidate) to work at Hyderabad under the administrative control of Security System & Projects Division (SSPD), Software Solutions and Systems Division and Finance & Accounts Group Of ECIL.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the ECIL Recruitment 2021 through its official website- www.ecil.co.in on or before 18th March 2021.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Technical Officer- 8 Posts
Scientific Assistant –A- 1 Post
Place of Posting
SSSD/ Hyderabad- 5 Posts
FAG,EDP Hyderabad- 3 Posts
SSPD/ Hyderabad- 1 Post
Essential Qualification & Experience for ECIL Recruitment 2021
- SSSD/ Hyderabad: A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Software development. Exposure to quality systems such as CMMI or ISO 9001 is desirable.
- FAG,EDP Hyderabad: A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University with one year post qualification experience in the field of SQL, PLSQL on ORACLE Database with Developer 2000.
- SSPD/ Hyderabad: A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60 percent aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electrical/ Electronics / Instrumentation. Should have minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of Security and Surveillance Systems etc.
Technical Officer- The upper age limit should not be more than 30 years.
Scientific Assistant –A- The upper age limit should not be more than 25 years.
Method of Selection
- For Technical Officer, the candidate will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:5 based on the marks obtained in their BE/ B.Tech & one years’ post qualification relevant experience in order of merit. Such candidates will be called for virtual interview and selected based on performance & relevant experience. The successful candidates at the personal interview will be considered for final selection subject to successful completion of document verification. The date of interview & document verification will be intimated by email in due course of time and candidates are required to attend for interview within short notice.
- For Scientific Assistant –A, the candidates will be shortlisted for document verification on the basis of marks obtained in educational qualification [Diploma] and one year post qualification relevant experience in order of merit. The candidate will be selected subject to successful verification of document verification.
Dates To Remember
Commencement of online registration of application: 4 March, 2021
Last date for online registration: 18 March, 2021
Document verification and interview: Details will be hosted on company website as and when decided.
Direct link- https://careers.ecil.co.in/advt1221.php to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021.
For more information about the recruitment, candidates are advised to go through the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION carefully.