The Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL) - DRDO recently invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the positions of Technician Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice.
Those interested must apply today for the DRDO training programme as on the last day of application submission (October 14) candidates often face internet issues due to heavy load.
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Check the details before you start applying for the big opportunity by DFRL:
Technician Apprentice: 12
Graduate Apprentice: 03
NOTE: These Apprentices are for one - year training in the following disciplines:
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Walk-in-interview to be held at DFRL on November 13, 2020.
DRDO Recruitment 2020: Important Things To Remember
I. Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in & non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
2. The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their B. E / B. Tech / Diploma courses in 2017, 2018, 2019) only can apply; candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017 are not eligible. Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
3. Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
4. Graduate degree holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
5. The period of training will be 12 months commencing from the execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
6. Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applications belonging to SC (Schedule Caste) / ST (Schedule Tribe) / OBC (Others Backward Classes) - Non-creamy layer shall produce their caste certificates in the prescribed format issued by the competent Authority.
7. Selected candidates have to submit the "Medical Fitness Certificate" at the time of joining.
8. Verification of credentials shall be done prior to the conduct of Personal Interview only and in case of any deviation from non-conformity with the desired qualification; candidature of the candidates shall be summarily rejected.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants called for any stage of the selection process.
10. The selected candidates must execute a Contract for a period of one year of training as per the provision of the Apprentices Act, 1961, and rules framed thereunder.
11. Before applying. the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
12. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the Defence Food Research Laboratory, where training is imparted, to offer any employment to any apprentice after completion of the period of his/her apprenticeship training.
13. Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
14. DFRL reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
For details, click HERE.