The State Bank of India (SBI) has recently invited online applications for appointment in various Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates must apply for the positions now as today (08.10.2020) is the last date to submit application.
Candidates can visit the bank's official website - https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers - and apply for the positions.
SBI Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India. All these vacancies are backlog vacancies and are pertaining to the last recruitment year and being re-advertised in the current recruitment year, an official notification read.
All the positions have DA, HRA, PF and other Medical facilities. Here are key takeaways:
1. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
4. Shortlisting will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
5. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
7. In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
8. Hard Copy of the application and other documents NOT TO BE SENT.
9. All revision/corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above-mentioned websites.
Click HERE for more details related to the SBI Recruitment 2020.