7th Pay Commission: Big Opportunity To Get Fat Salary!
ESIC Recruitment 2020: The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Medical College and Hospital in Gulbarga has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up positions of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor on contractual basis in 7th pay Commission scale.
The candidates have been asked to appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on October 23, 2020.
The total vacancy, as per the advertisement is 39; 27 vacancies for Assistant Professors and 12 are for Associate Professor.
The salary that has been offered is Rs 92,000 per month for Assistant Professors and Rs 1,06,000per month for the Associate Professors.
How To Apply:
Candidate can walk-in and register for interview from 09:00AM to 11:00 AM on 23.10.2020. Registrations will be closed at 11:00 AM.
Application form is enclosed with the advertisement.
All eligible candidates should apply in the application format enclosed with the advertisement.
Candidates should produce all the original documents in respect of all the parameters filled in the form during scrutiny on the day of Walk-in-Interview.
Candidates are requested to report by 9 AM at the venue on the scheduled date and bring all relevant original certificates and their self-attested photocopies
“No photocopies will be arranged/ provided by the office under any circumstances.”
- 2 copies of passport size photographs and the relevant certificates issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed by Government of India,
- Department of Personnel and Training for consideration of reservation to the reserved candidates, failing which they will not be allowed for interview
- SSC/10th Standard Certificate as proof of age
- MBBS Certificate
- PG Degree Certificate
- Registration with State Medical Council
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent Authority
- Experience Certificate
- Proof of ID
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Other documents/ Publications as per MCI criteria for faculty appointment.
Potential aspirants can read the official notification and download the application form from here