Weight Loss Tips: Add ginger & pepper to your diet to reduce belly fat and obesity
Want to shed some kilos? Indian cuisine offers a variety of spices that tingle not only your taste buds, but also impact health positively. One among the spices is Black pepper, which can turn dull dishes into lip-smacking and can help you shed weight. Similarly, ginger which is known primarily as an aid to digestion and a treatment for inflammation, is ideal for weight-loss.
If you want to reduce belly fat and obtain a flat tummy, Ginger is one such beneficial addition to a weight-loss program. Ginger tea can be also be used for weight loss with great effect.
Black pepper is loaded with Vitamins A, C, and K, minerals, healthy fatty acids and works as a natural metabolic booster which makes it a storehouse of uncountable health benefits, including weight loss. It also contains piperine.
Adding up a little of it in your meal burns calories after eating for hours, prevents the creation of new fat cells and suppresses fat accumulation.
The best way to eat black pepper is to consume it directly. Cayenne pepper is likely to help you burn calories because it’s spicy.
Clinical dietician and Nutritionist Nmami Agarwal and FITPASS’ Dietician and Nutritionist Mehar Rajput, have suggested a few ways to use the spice:
* Gulp or chew directly: Those who can tolerate the burning hot flavour of black pepper can consume 1-2 peppercorns directly every morning. This will rev up your metabolism.
* Black pepper tea: Add a dash of freshly ground black pepper in tea.
* Sprinkle it over fruit and vegetable salad: Use black pepper as a seasoning and simply sprinkle it over your favourite salad. This not only adds an extra flavour to your plate but also aids in weight loss.
* Add it your everyday beverage: A pinch of black pepper powder over a buttermilk recipe or summer refreshing masala-mint-lemonade goes a long way in not only shredding extra pounds, but also for a healthy gut and immunity.
* Black pepper oil: Add a drop of 100 per cent pure black pepper oil in a glass of plain water and consume it before breakfast or else using it as a salad dressing is another option.
You May Like: Eat late breakfast, early dinner help lose weight?
* Pepper prevents new fat cells from forming: Pepper helps in reducing fatty acids, triglycerides, phospholipids and Cholesterol level in the plasma and lipid profile. It also helps in elevating the good cholesterol and reducing the formation of new fat cells in the body.