The 90s queen, who is still ruling the hearts of millions of fans across the world, turned a year older today.
Timeless beauty Sushmita Sen celebrates her birthday today. The 90s queen, who is still ruling the hearts of millions of fans across the world, turned a year older today.
Even after being so many years in the industry, the actress manages to make hearts skip with her public appearances and mesmerizing looks. She has left a huge impression among her fans through her memorable performances over the years.
She is not only a beautiful face, but also a strong independent woman who is known for her daring statements and lifestyle.
A Very Happy Birthday to One of the most Beautiful & most successful & a self made Indian Women till date @thesushmitasen— CDR. Jack (Parody) (@BhairavHu1008) November 18, 2022
জন্মদিনের অনেক শুভেচ্ছা 🧡🧡🧡🎉🌹
And also crush of our times too..
Lots of Love Stay blessed.. pic.twitter.com/L8U9DzVH3M
Sorry typo!!! All Hail the timeless Sushmita Sen! Eloquent, kind, compassionate, beautiful soul! You are my FOREVER Miss Universe! Love from USA ✨ 👑 Happy Birthday 🎂 pic.twitter.com/H4qBKyUw66— Smirking_Mona (@SmirkingMona) November 18, 2022
As the gorgeous beauty celebrates her 47th birthday today, let’s take a look at a few unknown facts about her.
1. Sushmita Sen or ‘Sush’ as lovingly called by her fans, her actual nickname is ‘Titu’.
2. Not cat and dogs, the evergreen diva once had a python as a pet.
3. She became a sensation after being crowned as Miss Universe 1994 and made her acting debut with Dastak.
4. Sushmita’s Miss Universe dressed was actually stitched by a local tailor, not by any fashion designer.
5. You would be surprised to know that Sushmita had lost her passport before going to the Miss Universe event. Luckily, everything was sorted out in the nick of the time.
6. She won four awards as supporting actress in Salman Khan’s Biwi No. 1.
7. Although Sushmita studied in a Hindi medium, she is fluent in English and gave her best reply in the question round in Miss Universe finale.
8. It was in Shah Rukh Khan’s Main Hoon Na, the actress first appeared in saree and made it a style statement.
9. She was in the news for dating Lalit Modi.
10. Apart from Lalit Modi, she has dated a few famous personalities including actor Randeep Hooda and model Rohman Shawl.
Here's wishing, the evergreen and stylish Sushmita Sen a very happy birthday!