One of Bollywood's most prominent stars Kartik Aaryan, who was born in Gwalior, celebrates his 32nd birthday today. He has left an indelible impression on the audience with his million-dollar smile. On his birthday we will learn some facts about him.
1. Kartik Aaryan’s family desired that he become a doctor. His family, however, could not afford to pay his medical school fees.
2. As an outsider, Kartik has had his fair share of difficulties. Not only did he have endless auditions, but he also used to live with 12 other aspiring actors and earn money by cooking for them.
3. When Kartik moved to Mumbai, he was in a serious relationship; however, his girlfriend dumped him because he chose acting as a career.
4. Lamborghini is his dream car. He would love to own it one day, and we are confident he will.
5. He has an undiscovered talent for writing stories and poems. In his spare time, he jots down a few lines, which those who have read say are quite amazing. It is also said that he hopes to direct a film one day.
6. He is a vegetarian and does not drink or smoke.
7. Kartik Aaryan is also a fantastic athlete. On Sundays, he and his actor pals are frequently spotted playing soccer on the field. Aside from football, he is an excellent table tennis player.
8. On the day he signed the contract for Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011), he was involved in a terrible car accident on his way home. His auto flipped and he severely injured his leg, causing the film to be delayed for several months.
So, these are some facts about Kartik Aaryan that you probably did not know.