The application for the test will be received through online mode only from November 18, 2022 till November 30, 2022 midnight (24×7).
BSE office in Cuttack
The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has launched the online application process for the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test – 2022.
The application for the test will be received through online mode only from November 18, 2022 till November 30, 2022 midnight (24×7). Only the candidates belonging to Odia medium schools are allowed for the scholarship test.
As per the BSE, the PMST will be conducted in two separate stages (Stage – I for students reading in Class-VI and Stage – II for students reading in Class-IX.
The board said the test will be conducted through Objective Type Questions in OMR answer sheet. There will be 60 objective multiple choice questions carrying total of 150 marks. Each question will have four options and candidates have to darken the correct option in blue/ black ball point pen.
The board further informed that examination centre may be selected in the same block or may be in nearby blocks.
A. How to Signup & Login:
1. Go to link given in the website www.bseodisha.ac.in.
2. Log in authorities have to register afresh.
3. If already registered for this year examination, enter E-Mail ID & Password and then LOGIN.
4. For new registration click on SIGNUP button, a signup form “Sign Up for a new Account” will be shown. Fill all the fields in signup form, and click on signup button.
5. If all signup information is correct, a “Signup successful” message will be shown.
6. Thereafter, open your mail account and only click at the place showing “Please Click Here to verify your account” in your e-mail account to complete verification.
7. You will be directed to the page “Login to your Account” where you have to enter your E-Mail ID & Password and go for “LOGIN”.