Students often dream of flying in the sky and conquering the sea and oceans. Here’s the Indian Navy has come up with an opportunity for such ambitious, aspiring candidates to join Navy as an officer and live up their dreams, serving the nation.
Indian Navy has released a notification for the recruitment of 108 Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/ Hydro, Technical Branch (General Service) and Permanent Commission (PC) Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) entry for JAN 19 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
Interested, eligible candidates (Unmarried Male candidates) can apply online till January 25, 2018.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
- Executive Branch: 48 Posts
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre (SSC): 40
- NAIC (PC): 08
- Technical Branch: 60 Posts
- Engineering Branch (General Service) (SSC): 27
- Electrical Branch (General Service) (SSC): 33
Age Limit/ Educational Qualification
Candidates applying need to be born between 02-01-1994 and 01-07-1999. Candidates need to have Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering course in any of the disciplines (mentioned below) from a recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5th and 7th semester in regular and integrated course, respectively.
How to Apply
- Get ready with scanned copies of certificates before applying
- Visit the website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click “Apply Online” and log in
- Click “Current Opportunities” then “Apply”
- Fill all the details asked and submit the form
- Take a printout of the online application form for future references
For more details, click here.