Odisha Matric Paper 'Leak': Police Arrest 8 People For Distributing Wrong Questions Among Candidates
Attention all government job aspirants. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had released a recruitment notification for eligible candidates for the posts of Accountant and Accounts Officer. Aspirants who have not applied yet are advised to apply as soon as possible as the last date of application is June 26, 2018.
Interested candidates can check the eligibility, pay scale, how to apply and the complete details of the recruitment provided below.
Name Of The Posts: Accountant and Accounts Officer
How To Apply For SSC Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to the official website of SSC.
- You will find a Circular for filling up of the posts of Accounts Officer and Accountant on deputation basis in the Regional office of Staff Selection Commission, Guwahati.
- Click on Click Here against the circular.
- The detailed advertisement will be displayed on the screen.
- Read the details carefully.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the format for application form.
- Save and take a printout of the application form format.
- Enter your details in the fields provided.
- Send the application form along with all necessary documents to SSC.
Also Read: IRCTC Recruitment June 2018: Click to Apply now !
Qualification: A candidate must have been an Upper Division Clerk for Accountant and a Section Officer for Accounts Officer.
Salary Scale: Rs 47600-151100 for Accounts Officer and Rs 35400-112400 for Accountants
Application Start Begins: May 21, 2018
Application Date Ends: June 26, 2018.