Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: In yet another major announcement for candidates awaiting a government job, the Indian Railways has released a recruitment notification for aspirants for the post of Apprentice in Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala. Interested and eligible candidates should apply on or before the last date of application, i.e. March 19, 2018 till 5 pm.
Eligibility criteria, age limit, how to apply and the complete vacancy details have been given below.
Name of the post and No. of vacancies:
3.Welder (G&E): 50
6.AC & Ref. Mechanic: 10
7.Painter (G): 9
8.Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 6
9.Electronic Mechanic: 4
Educational Qualification: A candidate applying for the apprentice post should have passed class 10 or equivalent with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate from a recognised board or Institute. He/She should also possess national trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the national council for vocational training.
Age Limit: Applicants' age should be between 15 and 24 years. However, there is relaxation in upper age limit as per the government norms.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates will be completely based on marks obtained in matriculation plus ITI marks in the trade, and then a merit list will be prepared.
How To Apply:
- Log on to the RCF Kapurthala official website.
- Click on Online Application for Act Apprentice 2018.
- A login page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the New Registration link.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter your credentials in the space provided.
- Click Save button.
- You will receive your credentials to the e-mail ID registered.
- Use it to login by clicking the link that reads, Click here to login.
Interested candidates can apply on the official website — rcf.indianrailways.gov.in on or before March 19, 2018 till 5 pm. Note: The application process is online and no physical copy of the form will be accepted by the board.