Bhubaneswar: Today is the last day to apply against Odisha Staff Selection Commission's (OSSC) vacancy of 151 Block Social Security under Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department, Government of Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
So far, by December 8, 2017 (7 am), a total of 50,284 candidates have already applied for the posts.
How to Apply in 5 Minutes
- Before applying, you need to have the scan documents of your Photo and signature, Matric, Plus 2, Graduation and Computer certificates along with Challan (payment done for the exam)
Important to Note
As today is the last day to apply, online challan can't be generated. So, go for offline challan at your nearest treasury office.
All the scan copies need to be 300 kb. For photo and signature, better to have between 30 kb.
- Visit the website: https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/852/50394//index.html
- Click on "For Registration Click here"
- It will take you to the registration page; fill all the details.
- After registration is done, it will ask you to continue filling the form- continue.
- While uploading the scan copies, it may take time to upload, wait... if it takes more than 2 min, close that particular uploading and reload.
- Before submitting the form, preview all the details and print a copy of the generated form for future references.
More About the Post
The recruitment will be on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from October 9, 2017 to December 8, 2017.
Vacancy as per category
UR: 85 Posts
SEBC: 05 Posts
SC: 28 Posts
ST: 33 Posts
Candidates applying should not be less than 21 and more than 32 years of age as on January 1, 2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST & Women and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Candidates are required to have passed Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized university and proficiency in use of computers, internet, email, word processing, data analysis and presentation.