Odisha Matric Paper 'Leak': Police Arrest 8 People For Distributing Wrong Questions Among Candidates
The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) has released notification for recruitment against 53 vacancies for the post of Technical assistant and Accounts assistant at jhalawar.rajasthan.gov.in.
The last date to apply online for the MGNREGA posts is December 7, 2017.
- Junior Assistant Technical: 34
Educational qualification: Degree/ Diploma in Civil or BE/B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering
- Account Assistance: 19
Interested candidates below 35 years of age are eligible to apply for the posts.
Also Read: Railways Recruitment 2017-18: Group C vacancies! Apply Now
Candidates with BE/B.Tech, B.Com, Charter Accountant in Intermediate (IPC), ICWAI (Inter), Company Secretary (Inter) certificate holders can apply before December 7.
Also Read: CISF Recruitment 2017: Apply for 487 Constable/Fire posts
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a written exam followed by an Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website: jhalawar.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Download the application form and fill the necessary details
- Affix photocopies of educational certificates and attach a recent passport size photograph.
- Send the application to, The District program coordinator & District Collectorate Jhalawara.