Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: Good news for job aspirants as the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer Assistants under IOCL Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates should apply for the posts soon as the last date of submission of application form is January 10, 2018.
Age Limit: Applicants’ age must be between 18 and 26 years as on December 31, 2017. However, there is relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration followed by Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) for the shortlisted candidates. SPPT will be of qualifying nature with no marks assigned to it.
- Candidates securing minimum of 40% marks in the Written Test may qualify for Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- The minimum qualifying marks in Written Test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC Category against reserved positions.
- Candidates so selected shall undergo a Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME) as per the Corporation Guidelines. Candidates found FIT during PEME conducted by a Refinery Unit shall be eligible for further selection process.
- For Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical-Fitter-cum- Rigger): 3 (three) years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Matriculation with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class
- For Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Production): 3 (three) years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering
BSc (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized University/Institute with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
Reimbursement: SC/ST categories appearing for written test/interview will be reimbursed single 2nd class railway fare from the nearest railway station from the mailing address to the place of written test/SPPT & back by the shortest route on production of tickets, provided the distance is not less than 30 kms.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to carefully read the advertisement for details of educational qualification, age and other eligibility criteria before submission of their application.
How to Apply:
- Eligible ex-apprentices candidates are required to submit neatly typed Application Form in prescribed format attached with this advertisement as Annexure-III.
- Candidates are required to send the duly filled in application Form supported by self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents (Qualification /Experience / Age/Caste etc.) to the Dy. General Manager (Human Resources), HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana-132140 on or before January 10, 2018 through Ordinary Post.
- Candidates should superscribe Advertisement Number and Name of the Post applied for on the top of the envelope.
- Incomplete application, not supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents, Applications received after the last date shall be summarily rejected without any further communication whatsoever.
- Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test for verification.
- Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through the website www.iocl.com or over email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website regularly.
Post - Number of vacancies:
Jr. Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical-Fitter-cum-Rigger) Mechanical- 3 posts
Jr. Engineering Assistant -IV (Production) Chemical- 20 posts
Date of starting receiving of application: January 5, 2018
Last date of receipt of application form along with supporting documents: January 10, 2018
Likely date of written test: January 11, 2018
Likely date of publication of written test result: January 11, 2018
For the detailed notification, Click Here