Ahead of the winter season, it's time to avail the SpiceJet 'Festive Season Sale' for a trip to remember. Keeping the excitement in view, the Airline is now offering flight tickets at a much cheaper starting price. This apart, booking domestic flights through Make MyTrip (MMT) comes with a whole lot of added benefits.
Under the SpiceJet "Festive Season Sale" on domestic flight, passengers can book tickets with fares starting from Rs 888 all-inclusive. While the travel period is between November 8, 2018 and March 31, 2019, the sale period is limited till October 28, 2018, i.e, you only have two more days to book tickets under the sale.
Here are a few terms of the offer:
- The festive sale offer is applicable on bookings made across all channels but will be applicable on one way fares only.
- This offer is applicable only on Direct Domestic flights.
- Ticket Fares are refundable with normal cancellation charges.
- Changeable with change fee and fare difference.
- Booking can be made only 14 days prior to the departure
- Black-out dates are applicable.
- This offer can't combine with any other offer and not applicable on group bookings.
- Flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and change.