SBI Posts Big Alert For Customers! Save Yourself Before It’s Too Late
The country’s largest lender, State Bank of India (SBI) has yet again come up with strict guidelines reiterating that the customers should remain alert and cautious while conducting any electronic financial and banking transaction.
In an attempt to save the customers from being trapped, SBI has issued some DO’s and DONT’s. Follow these practices and have a safe digital banking experience. Scroll down to read..
The DO’s for a safe digital banking experience:
- Use verified / trusted browsers
- Use ‘https’ secured websites for payments
- Transfer money to known beneficiaries
- Verify amount for debit card transactions
The DON’Ts for a safe digital banking experience:
- Transacting through public devices/open and free networks
- Sharing passwords, OTPs, PINs, CVV, UPI PIN, etc.
- Storing banking credentials in your phone
- Sharing your card and card details with others.
Note: Do not invest your time and money interacting with fake accounts on social media. Follow, tag and interact with only the verified, official handles of SBI, to ensure that your comments, complaints and, enquiries get adequately addressed and you are not scammed by fraudsters.