SBI Brings Easiest Way To Withdraw Cash From ATMs, Follow These Steps
Future is cardless and so, the country’s largest lender, State Bank of India (SBI) has introduced the facility of cardless cash withdrawal not only through the SBI YONO app but also from its SBI YONO website. The bank has introduced many products like internet banking, ATM cards, apps like SBI Yono & SBI BHIM Pay. There are also other facilities to avoid the queue like CDM and Green Remit Card for cash deposit. For withdrawal Green Channel counter can also be used.
SBI has recommend its customers to make use of these initiatives for better banking experience at any place and at any time as per their convenience.
Follow these simple steps to withdraw cash from SBI ATM through the YONO website (without using debit card or SBI YONO app):
1. Visit SBI YONO website- www.sbiyono.sbi and click on ‘Login’.
2. Now enter your net banking user ID and password.
3. Now click on ‘Login’ again.
4. From YONO dashboard you can check your account details and carry out other e-banking related activities.
5. In order to make cardless cash withdrawals, scroll down to the bottom of the page and under the ‘my rewards’ section, you will see options like YONO Pay, YONO Cash, Bill Pay, Products, Shop, Book & Order. Click on YONO cash option.
6. You will be guided on how much cash can be withdrawn per transaction in one day.
It is to be noted that net banking users can withdraw a minimum of Rs 500 and maximum of Rs 10,000 in a single transaction. However, in a particular day, one can withdraw a maximum of Rs 20,000 from an SBI ATM via the YONO website. Go through the details and click on ‘Request YONO Cash’.
7. You can view the balance amount in your savings account. Enter the amount you want to withdraw from the ATM and click on ‘Next’.
8. You need to initiate the cash withdrawal through YONO website by mentioning six-digit YONO cash pin for the transaction.
9. Once the process is done, required cash will be dispensed from the ATM.
(With Input from SBI YONO website)