Around 67 per cent of the total train tickets are being booked on the official website of the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)- www.irctc.co.in. Facilitating the passengers, the IRCTC website now allows the users to check ticket availability without even logging in.
The passengers can check transaction history, enjoy seamless transition between tablet, mobile and laptop and even check ‘Ticket Confirmation Prediction’ on the IRCTC website.
Not only this, they can also change the font size for better readability and filter between categories for train search.
But before booking tickets, passengers should be aware of how to register and login on IRCTC website.
How to register and login on IRCTC website?
Logging on the IRCTC website is simple once you create a new account. Register your account with IRCTC in just few simple steps! All you need to do is enter username and password with all personal details followed by One Time Password verification. Once the OTP is entered, your account is ready-to-use.
Steps to register on IRCTC website:
(1) Click on Register
(2) Enter username (should be between 4-10 characters)
(3) Choose the security question and its answer
(4) Select preferred language
(5) Fill personal details
(6) Enter complete residential details
(7) Agree to the terms and conditions
(8) Click on Register
(9) Enter OTP for verification
(10) After entering the verification, code click on submit.