Honda Unveils ‘H’ness-CB350, Know The Key Features Here
Image Source: Twitter
New Delhi: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) will enter the mid-size 350-500 cc motorcycle segment in India. Accordingly, the company unveiled ‘H’ness – CB350’, which will be launched later in October.
Here are the key features of the new bike.
1. The new offering will be the third BS-VI model from the company’s ‘BigWing’ portfolio which is the exclusive premium bike vertical.
2. It is expected to be priced around Rs 1.90 lakh.
3. At the heart of ‘H’ness – CB350′ is the big powerful 350 cc, air-cooled 4 stroke OHC single-cylinder engine equipped with PGM-FI technology.
4. It delivers a category-leading max torque of ’30 Nm@3000 rpm’ which makes it an easy-going versatile motorcycle be it for daily city commute or longer weekend rides.
5. The bike sports full ‘LED Setup’ at the front and back-end for extra visibility with dual disc brakes, dual channel ABS and a 15 litre fuel tank amongst other features.
The company’s ‘CB’ brand has a long history starting from CB92 in 1952.
You May Like To Read: