• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Koo
  • Youtube
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
Odishatv Bureau

Delang:  A woman was charred to death when fire broke out at a house in Ramchandrapur village in Delang, Puri, on Monday.

The woman, identified as Kusum Samantray died on the spot due to the fire, which is believed to be caused by a kerosene lamp at a villager Baikuntha Samantray’s house.

Besides, five houses were gutted in the mishap.

After receiving information, fire brigade personnel reached the spot and doused the fire.

Police also visited the mishap site and sent the victim’s dead body for a post mortem.

Other Stories