The sleuths of the Odisha Vigilance on Tuesday carried out searches at 10 places linked to a General Manager (GM) of TP Southern Odisha Distribution Limited (TPSODL).
Simultaneous raids were carried out on the properties of Pramod Kumar Choudhury, GM, Electrical, TPSODL, Berhampur in Ganjam district on allegations of possession of disproportionate assets.
The raids were conducted by one additional SP, three DSPs, 12 inspectors, 12 SI/ASIs and other staff including GST officials at 10 places in Ganjam and Puri districts.
The following Properties of Choudhury have been Raided:
(1) Triple storeyed building located at Sibddarth Nagar, 1st lane Berhampur town.
(2) Double storeyed building located at Sashibhusan Nagar, 3rd lane Ankuli, Berhampur.
(3) Double storeyed building located at village Haripur, PS-Gopalpur, Dist-Ganjam.
(4) Farm house located at village Gaunju behind Shiva Temple, Berhampur.
(5) House at Lochapada main road near SBI, Berhampur town.
(6) One flat at Pipili, Dist –Puri.
(7) One 2 BHK flat at Ambapua, Berhampur.
(8) House at native village Balakrushnapur, Dist-Ganjam.
(9) Office building of M/s Maa Bhairavi Traders at Lochapada main road, Berhampur.
(10) Office chamber located at Corporate Office, TPSODL, Courtpeta Square, Berhampur.
Further searches were in progress till the filing of the last report.
Reported by Ashok Brahma, OTV