7-yr-old boy comes in contact with high-tension wire, loses both hands

Following the incident, the electric department cunningly replaced the wires. However, no steps are being taken to provide the necessary compensation to Muna’s family, it was alleged.

The little boy

In a heart-wrenching incident, a seven-year-old boy had to lose both of his hands after he came in contact with an 11kv electric wire due to alleged negligence of the electricity department.

The bone-chilling incident has been reported from Laxmipur village under Reamal block in Deogarh district. The kid has been identified as Muna Majhi.