COVID Testing Capacity In India Increases To 95,000 Tests Per Day
- So far, 62769 confirmed COVID-19 cases reported in the country; 19163 persons cured and 2101 deaths reported.
- Most North-eastern states in the Green zone, except Assam and Tripura.
- Testing capacity has increased in the country to 95,000 tests per day, with over 15.25 lakh tests undertaken so far.
- Union Home Minister appreciates the work being done by CAPFs in this difficult situation of COVID-19 management.
- Labour Ministry in dialogue with social partners on COVID-19 matters, and working out plans to minimize its impact on workers and economy.
- Naqvi says that Minority communities equally contributing in the fight against the COVID pandemic.