Two youths die in electrocution
Bhubaneswar/Dhenkanal: In a tragic incident here, two youths died due to electrocution near Shakti Sugars in Dhenkanal district today. The victims, identified as Anju Samal and Achyutananda Nayak, residing at Deulasahi in Dhenkanal town had visited a street nearby, parking their scooter at NH-55. While returning, their scooter came in contact with an 11 KV wire and gutted while both of them died on the spot. Later, fire tenders arrived at the scene and extinguished the fire.