We Report, You Decide

Two persons electrocuted, one suffer burns

Malkangiri: Two persons were electrocuted and another suffered burns in Malkangiri district when they held a supporting wire of an electric pole which had come in contact with live supply wire, police said on today.

The incident took place at Kadaguda village Khairput block of Malkangiri district on Saturday when the duo touched the support wire which had accidentally come in contact with the main supply wire, they said.

While Dhanu Nayak (25) and Podu Nayak (20) died on the spot, Adua Nayak (20) suffered 50 per cent burn injuries and has been admitted at the Khariput hospital, IIC, Mudulipada, Rajesh Kumar Chatri said.

You might also like

Comments are closed.