Two minor brothers charred to death in Keonjhar

Keonjhar: Two minor cousin brothers were charred to death in a fire mishap at Adala Munda sahi under Nayakote police limits of the district today morning.

The deceased have been identified as Rahul Munda and Sagar Munda, aged three-years-old.

According to reports, the two kids were playing outside their house in absence of their parents who had gone to work in the fields when suddenly a fire caught a heap of straw kept near their house.

It is believed that fearing the fire, the kids might have entered the pigsty situated nearby.

However, the flames intensified and somehow caught the pig house burning both the brothers to death. The family members of the kids and other locals rushed to the spot after noticing the flames and recovered the kids.

Later, the kids were rushed to the District Headquarters Hospital (DHH). However, the doctors declared them brought dead.